Thursday, January 18, 2007

after ice storm '07

I finally was able to get out of my driveway today. The Ice Storm was preventing me from backing out. Jeff doesn't have a problem. I do.
Ever since I wrecked my car in Ice Storm 99, I don't like to drive in the ice.
My sister and I drove all the way to Taco Cabana. The commercial finally sucked me in. How can anyone pass up two tacos and chips and queso? I really don't think that anyone could.
My sister is here and both of us are looking for jobs. I may have found one.
That is major for me. I haven't worked in about two years and I am a little apprehensive about interviewing. I have started having anxiety attacks since I became a SAHM.
I know the only way to get rid of them is to just jump right in. I am just scared that the interviewer will sense my anxiety.
I have to get over it. I need money. I need new clothes. I need new books. I need to be able to go out to eat when I want to.

1 comment:

Libby said...

You go girl! Interviewing suck, good luck with that. The money is good though and the time away from babies is also refreshing at times.