Saturday, January 27, 2007

i can't help. i love them.

I should be watching swimfan but.......


1. Story behind your MySpace song?myspace songs are stupid.

2. What's bothering you right now?the fact that i am scared to stay in my house when no one is here. i thought i just heard a gunshot but I know that it was probably a car backfiring.

3. Where do you live?in a house

4. Describe your Wallet?black and brown with a yellow line all over.

5. Background on your cell phone: abstract and orange

6. whos your best friend? Jesus. (i wish I could be serious when I say that. not that I don't want him to be my best friend.

7. Jewelry worn daily: two diamond earrings in my left ear.

8. Pillowcase: uh...right now they are brown and light green.

9. Eyes:hazel (well, maybe just dookey brown.

10. Sport: i am not real big fan of sports.

WHERE ARE 11 AND 12???

13. CD In Stereo? Muse, Absolution.

14. Piercings: ears

WHAT ARE YOU..
15. Wearing? reddish pajama pants and red and orange striped top

16. Wanting? that last lemon poppy seed muffin downstairs

17. Where are you? on my uncomfortable chair

18. Listening to?commercials on tv.

19. Something you're afraid of?cancer

20.Do you like candles? only if they smell.

21. Do you like the taste of blood? yes.

22. Do you believe in love? yes.

23. Do you believe in soul mates?no.

24. Do you sleep naked?uh..no.

25. Do you like seafood?kinda.

26. Do you remember your dreams?only if i wake up in the middle of them.

27. Do you consider yourself a study freak? no.

28. Do you like tattoos? yes, but they don't like me.

29. Do you believe in miracles? sometimes

30. Do you burn easily in the sun? now i do.

31. Do you speak another language other than English? yes, mason language

32.What is something you want to understand more? who cares?

33. What did you do this weekend? hate mexican food, drank mimosas, took a cpr class.

35. Who do you miss? old friends.

36. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? of course. and let me tell you, i stunned them with my exotic beauty

37. Orange or apple juice?apple

38. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?mace and katie. and mace wouldn't sit in his high chair

39. What was the last text message you sent?katie.

40. Lucky number(s)?13.

41. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I try to stay away from those.

42. Who called you last? Kate.

43. Are you a good cook? i like to think so.

44. Sprite or 7-up? 7-up (but, i really hate both) don't you think that those two drinks are boring?

47. Would you rather find true love or be a millionaire? right now, a millionaire.

48. Think fast.. Who do you hate right now? Jennifer Garner and her puffy lips.

49. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?Beth, when she had ryder rooter

50. Do you like someone right now? well, i really like mark ruffalo.

3 comments:

Libby said...

Hey, Ben started doing the "not sitting in the high chair" thing about a month ago. Now he has to have a booster seat at the restaurants. I guess he thinks he's a big boy or something now.

Leah said...

I should be answering this call light but.....
1. Story behind your MySpace song? I don't have a MySpace page
2. What's bothering you right now? My computer was stolen and I have to answer my emails at work
3. Where do you live? Vulnerable 1st floor apartment (robbed 2 wks ago)
4. Describe your wallet? don't carry one, that's what pockets are for.
5. background on your cellphone: picture of my dog Fleur.
6. Whose your best friend? My dog
7. Jewelry worn daily: cubic studs and 1/2" silver band with French engraving
8. pillowcase: blue
9. Eyes: driver's lic says hazel but now they're more green
10. Sport: Football (US) Go Colts! Football (UK) Man U.
13. CD? Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds 10/27/06 MGM Grand bootleg
14.Piercings: ears too.
WHAT ARE YOU.....
15. Wearing: scrubs
16. Wanting: Colts SuperBowl Win, to go home to bed
17. Where are you? Work
18. Listening to: nurse talking to a doc
19. Something you're afraid of: Global Warming, Dick Cheney
20. Do you like candles? Yes, esp the ones that smell like fresh linens
21. Do you like the taste of blood? Well I like my Filet Mignon rare so yes.
22. Do you believe in love? Don't know
23. Do you believe in soul mates? No
24. Do you sleep naked? No way
25. Do you like seafood? LOVE IT
26. Do you remeber your dreams? unfortuneately yes, usually the nightmares
27. Study freak? whose making up these questions?
28. do you like tattoos? yes
29. Do you believe in miracles? Does the Colts win against the Patriots last weekend count?
30. Do you burn easily in the sun? like a lobster
31. Do you speak another language? can remember a little of the french I took, learning Serbian (language of my heritage)
32. What is something you want to understand more? Why Tony didn't give a better excuse to Carmella about Adrianna's sudden absence. Didn't he think she would start poking around about why she "took off"?
33. What did you do this weekend? housecleaning, reading
34. WHAT, NO #34 EITHER?
35. Who do you miss? My brother, he makes me laugh.
36. Have you been in a beauty pageant? let me see, the closest would have to be the home movie of Cinderella that I made with my 2 MALE cousins & my 2yo sister as the step mother. I, of course was Cinderella!
37. Orange or apple juice? orange
38. Who were the last people you went to dinner with? My friend Kathy Becque whom I have not seen in 13 years!! It was fabulous!
39. What was the last text msg u sent? to my friend Jaye
40. Lucky numbers? haven't won the lottery yet so none!!!!
41. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Do the hothouse tomatoes from the store count?
42. Who you called last? Mom
43. Are you a good cook? Fabulous
44. Sprite or 7-UP? neither, Diet Dr. Pepper is KING!
OK, SOMEONE CANT COUNT!!!
47. True love or a million? Million, duh!
48. Who do you hate right now? George Bush
49. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? well, since I work in one this is a bit redundant.....
50. Do you like someone right now? I used to but then I learned to much about him and it ruined the crush.

Anonymous said...

you only don't like jennifer garner b/c she kissed raffallo in one of her movies...:)Jo