Tuesday, January 23, 2007

at the horseshoe....

After a quick trip to the Broken Spoke where Aaron was molested by a old cowboy that had been sitting there for twenty years, we drove as fast as we could to the Horseshoe. I was really excited in this picture because they let us smoke in the bar. I love beer and cigarettes. I also love Nascar on the television.


Katie started getting a little excited and tried to punch me. I am thinking about how I am going to pull out some wrestling moves i haven't used since we were young.

Beth wanted to use some of her photographic vision on this pic. Maybe I couldn't understand cause I had to many coronas. or maybe beth had too many coronas.

The night ended when I realized it was after twelve. what the f? I needed to be home. cause we all know that jeff wasn't getting up with the monster.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

bad_missy said...

How the hell are you going to start a blog and not tell me about it? I have to read about it on MyfuckingSpace?

Anonymous said...

What the hell is the Broken Spoke?? Are you guys smoking crack again? Didn't we talk about that?

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth said...

right on, right on.

Beth said...

right on, right on.

Anonymous said...

how do you manage to go to bars? :)Jo