Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday.


Everybody sing Beth, Happy Birthday. She needs some love.


Now, back to more important things. me.

Katie and I went and worked out today. I am going to be sad when she leaves. she keeps me going back!

Mason is going to be sad when katie leaves. He has a new friend. Even if she only touches him with two fingers. Katie isn't much for touching, babies, that is.

uh...oh... Oprah is going to fix our marriages, now. that girl. she is always finding ways to help other poor unfortunate souls. thank you oprah.

Mason and sleep. things are going better, i think. he actually slept all night long last night. we had a little problem with naptime, today. So, i am hoping that isn't going to affect his sleeping tonight. He is starting to go down quicker and not cry as long, too.

I am hooked on another show. the bad girls club on oxygen. OMG> they picked the most horrible girls to go in this house. I love it. i missed last night so i am a little upset. but, i got to catch katie up on my miami ink boyfriends. she was so impressed with their tattooing skills. yeah right.

my interview is coming up on friday. yes, jo. it is home health. it will last 4-6 weeks or longer. depending on whether the other lady comes back sooner from maternity leave. hopefully, they will be so impressed with me and my lovely personality(and my work ethic) that they will want me to stay on part time. but, who knows? maybe i will not like working. I am just glad that I am giving it a try instead of just threatening jeff with it.

Katie and I already have where we are going to go out to eat this weekend. i will take pictures and give you a play by play on how good the food was.

1 comment:

Beth said...

That was a birthday picture from last year, I was pregnant w/ the little booger. Not a very good picture I must add.