Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I think I found Mason's new home.

So, yesterday was my interview with miss toni. She was GREEEAAATttt. You know, like, Tony the Tiger great. Her kids loved her. That is always important. She has one kid who is Mason's age. She brushes their teeth after lunch. She even potty trains. and...the house smelled like cookies and cleaning products.
I need to call her tommorrow and tell her that i need her. She is a little expensive but I would feel comfortable leaving mason with her. Now, I am just waiting on this lady to have her baby. Then I can go to work. Hopefully, sooner than later. I don't won't to lose my place with miss toni.
While we were getting ready to leave, Mason decided to get into Katie's red lipstick.
Doesn't he look sweet? I gave him a bath and washed his hair like four times. It looks like a tried to dye it pink. He of course cried the whole time. I guess he like pink hair. Oh well, it gave me an excuse to wash the slipcovers. I have been needing to do that for a long time. The lipstick came off of the slipcovers easier than mason's head.


Today, I made it back to the gym. thank goodness. Cause I am feeling really fat after mimosas and lemon poppyseed muffings this weekend. Now, here is Mason looking sweet today. all cleaned up and holding his raisins. All he needs me to do is brush his hair. But, I don't even brush my hair. why would I brush his?

I was reading this other blog yesterday. They were taking pictures of underneath the bathroom sink. You can't clean it up or change anything. This it what mine looks like in my bathroom. I am going to blame the mess on Mason. He empties those stupid cotton balls out once a week.

I like the double roll toilet paper. i feel like it lasts longer. But, I think it may all be an illusion.

OK. back to looking for websites that will show me what is on that paris hilton exposed. I really don't want to pay the 40. Did anybody else see Cisco Adlers long balls?
and, has anybody else seen pootie on I Love Ms. New York?
omg. i love pootie. he fainted.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad that youfound someone that you feel good about to keep mace. i'm sure it was very comforting to smell cleaning products when you were there. :)Jo
p.s. i miss u 2

Beth said...

Umm...Mace and the lipstick, now that's funny. Was he crying?