Tuesday, January 23, 2007

happy hour.

So, things have been hectic around here lately. It has been good having katie around. She is keeping me on the straight and narrow. I am doing a little sleep training on mace. Things aren't easy, to say the least.
I have now started putting Mason down without rocking. he doesn't like it and cries until he sleeps.
He has also started waking up at 4:45 in morning. every morning. and crying for like a hour and a half. I hate it. To use Beth's phrase, I want to give him up for adoption.
Beth and I needed a break (ryder is acting up, too.) We pulled together a little evening out last friday. Of course, we couldn't leave until the babies were down. This is Beth looking a little concerned. She also was concerned cause I wanted to go to the Broken Spoke. Beth doesn't like the broken spoke. I don't like the broken spoke. It cost way to much money to watch a bunch of old people do the two step.



First off, we started with some french fries. They came with lots of dipping options. My personal favorite was chipotle mayo. i love french fries and mayo.


then, i thought i would order something with a little liquor in it. (even though we all know that i should not drink liquor) I never can seem to remember that i can't drink it as fast as beer. Anyway, that martini was not good. tequila straight is never good. even if it is infused with strawberries.


Katie thought she would be cute. she stuck a lazer on a knife and tried to perform a seance at the table.


i will have to continue this post again. for some reason my pics aren't transfering.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Beth said...

Katie is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girls had a fun night on Friday!

Anonymous said...

once again... how do you guys manage to go out to bars? the sleep training still going alright? i don't like how you post going out because it makes me wish i can be out with you guys. :)Jo

Anonymous said...

----------------------------++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++///////////////////5555555555555555555555555555555*************66666666666644444444444444400000000000000000000000000000.......................................